[3830] All Asian CW KJ5Y(MM0LID) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW KJ5Y(MM0LID) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 23:43:49 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: KJ5Y
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Chenango, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  105    49
   20:  100    55
   15:    8     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  213   112  Total Score = 23,856

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Well that was tough!

I had to work very hard to get those Q's
Propagation was absolutely dreadful. and I think lots of the Asian guys were
experiencing the same and closed down early!

Typical, in the weeks leading up this, the bands were producing very loud JA
and Asia sigs and come kick off they were awful.
Nothing worked on 80 and 15 was extremely poor. I had to check the antenna
several times thinking the problem was on my end!

Thanks to all and everyone for the patience.
Especially HS0ZCW for the extreme patience in getting the call and exchange.
Band was really tough!

See you next time around.
Praying for better bands!

73 De Scott