[3830] CWopsT WT2P LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:06:55 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 28

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.40
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  21
   20:  28
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,107

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got started 20 minutes late (I had to actually eat).
Got down to what I was expecting to be an empty cafeteria only to find a team
of about 70 sitting, giving talks.. Found a corner near the window and got
everything setup, but the background noise made it very hard to copy weak
stations.

10 run Q's
39 S&P

Latency spikes were heavy, especially given that there were about 70-80 other
people all here using the wifi network which made running difficult.

Got the N1MM spectrum monitor data remoted to my laptop and so jumping from
signal to signal was just like being at home. I barely touched the remote radio
controls.

I think this is a personal best using the remote setup, so I'm happy. Some
glitches to work out in the software (mostly on the Run side). Sending TU from
N1MM caused some audio weirdness.

Pics of the setup:
Desktop: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16820623/cwt-1900z%20remote.png
Laptop + iPad (showing my LP-100A meter on the home PC):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16820623/Photo%20Jun%2028%2C%202%2013%2040%20PM.jpg

Will have fun trying this again next week. My 3830 writeup won't be as long :)

WT2P