[3830] CWopsT NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 04:05:27 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 29

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :04

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   6
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   6  Mults = 6  Total Score = 36

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Dadgummit!  Not enough time to make the requisite 10 QSOs.  But, Kathy and I had
a very important phone call about family business (health of relatives who live
very near Gary, N5PHT).  So, Gary, it looks like we'll be coming to Willowood
Ranch (http://willowoodranch.com) during mid-July. Keep your property tied down
good over in Savoy, because I might need to drop by and 'grab' some of all that
very cool radio gear you will no longer need.  Ha!

I'm sorry to miss the 'cut line' for participation in this 0300z CWT, but 'twas
mighty fun getting these folks into my log quickly with only FOUR minutes of
operating remaining:  KM6Z; VE3NE; K5CM; AH6KO; N4HAI; and K5EDM.

73 everybody.  Here's wishing a wonderful, safe, restful Fourth of July
celebration to all the US CWOps family.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet