[3830] ARRL FD W8WTS(@W3USA) 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@w8wts.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W8WTS(@W3USA) 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 04:43:59 +0000

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Not Case ARC

Comments:

The Total Score includes 650 bonus points.

Our "Not Case ARC" Field Day enjoyed very good band conditions,
decent weather and no radio, antenna or computer problems.  Weather was a bit
rainy on Friday afternoon for antenna setup, but not so much as to disrupt the
antenna or station building.  The sky cleared by Saturday morning and remained
pleasant for the rest of the weekend.

The bands were quiet and full of stations at 1800Z Saturday.  Night operating
found normal summer noise on 80 and 40 m, but signals were generally strong and
easy to copy.  Sunday morning brought surprise short skip on 15 m and 20 m,
yielding high rates and many contacts on the high bands.  We were running 80+
QSOs/hour rate right up through the final hour.

It was a most enjoyable Field Day and we thank everyone for their QSOs.

73 and see you next year,

Jim, W8WTS for The Not Case ARC with Gary, AF8A and Hal, W1NN.