[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 14:08:07 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 5

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:  60
   20:  16
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  79  Mults = 67  Total Score = 5,293

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Loads of fun this morning, even amidst the rather robust QRN here, particularly
on 80 and 40.

Was pretty busy on 40, so didn't get to 20 in time to listen for EU stations.
But, they probably could not have heard my little wire noodle, anyway.

Huge thanks to everyone who was so gracious as to take a moment for an exchange
this fine morning.  I hope you've all had a good vacation period and are now
ready to get back to work in a serious way, 'cause the IARU HF World
Championship is coming this weekend.

Once again, I'll issue an invitation to any CWOps friends who would like to
join one of our Deep Dixie Contest Club teams for the August NAQP, particularly
the CW weekend.  Just let me know.  We have 3 teams formed, already, and are
looking for more, even if you're not a dead-serious contester, but just want to
have fun with fellow teammates.  Here in Mississippi, we're all about
hospitality!
Visit our club website at http://deepdixiecc.org

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet