[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 14:12:25 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 5

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  50
   20:  49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  99  Mults = 78  Total Score = 7,722

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Windom @55ft, 3el Steppir @55ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

When I passed through Google to bring up 3830 I got the quote:

Playing a musical instrument can relieve stress, enhance creativity and has the
added benefit of making you look super cool.

I think it still applies if you change "Playing a musical instrument"
to "Operating CW in a fast CWT". So good morning out there to all you
super cool cats in CW land. Thanks for the Qs and hope to dig it again in the
1900z session.

This weekend I'll be one of the CW Ops at NU1AW/5 from KN5O during the IARU.
Hope to put some familiar CWT calls in the log in that one.

73/Chuck/NO5W