[3830] CWopsT NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:04:46 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 5

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  19
   20:  74
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 80  Total Score = 7,440

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Oops!  I cut on my amp for at least 2 QSOs (accidentally), so had to change my
category from LP to HP.  Honesty is always the best policy, in my book.

Thanks for fun time this afternoon.  'Twas great to hear and work Bert F6HKA
(always the epitome of hospitality and gentleman-ness) and John ON4UN.  Also,
great to work some of the CWA advisors who I know have done a fabulous job with
populating the CWOps pipeline!

http://deepdixiecc.org  -- check out our club, then think about joining us for
a contest team sometime.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet