[3830] CWopsT WB0SND/4 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB0SND/4 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 04:06:19 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 6

Call: WB0SND/4
Operator(s): WB0SND
Station: WB0SND/4

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  14
   20:   9
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  23  Mults = 19  Total Score = 437

Club:

Comments:

We are on vacation in Crossville, TN in a "condo".  I brought my
FT-817 (5W) with me along with my Trans World portable antenna.  I was able to
set up everything from scratch in about 40 minutes.  I used a small battery for
power.  I think it worked pretty well considering.  Heard some DX from Europe
and HI.  HA8RM got a piece of my call on 40, but just not enough signal.  All
in all, very fun. I hope to participate in the SKCC WES some this weekend.