[3830] IARU K0VXU SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K0VXU SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 12:17:16 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 12:40

  160:
   80:   43             8       7
   40:  145            16      18
   20:  408            28      32
   15:  100             9       6
   10:    5             2       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX, sloping Vees (40 & 80), N1MM+

Not totally invested in this one but had fun.  Lots of familiar callsigns.
Wasted a couple of hours watching the Royals lose to the Dodgers.

Conditions were not great but there were times when signals to Europe on
Oceania were good.  Not many Asians in my log, especially JA.  Low bands were
pretty noisy here but improved through the night.

Thanks to those who pulled me through the din.  Appreciate the QSOs and mults.

73,
Russ - K0VXU