[3830] IARU N4ZZ SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4ZZ SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 18:40:18 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    60    0       5        5
   80:   245    0      14       15
   40:   498    0      29       35
   20:   936    0      30       34
   15:   229    0      13        9
   10:    38    0       8        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  2006    0      99      101  Total Score = 1,116,400

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My first time to stay up all night operating this contest contest.  My good
friend
Ted w4nz has been doing it for years and we always joke about it.  So I finally
did
it before I get too old and don't want to do it.  HI
It was fun except for a period between 3am to 5am local time in the morning
that was
hard to stay with it. Had to get up and walk around the room for few minutes.
Thanks for the Qs and the repeats! Hope to do it again next year.
73, Don n4zz