[3830] IARU NN5O SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NN5O SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 20:01:12 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:46

  160:
   80:   28     0       5       5
   40:  320     0      20      29
   20:  102     0      17      11
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Rather casual effort here, since I had so many interruptions on Saturday.
Nonetheless, was happy to work so many global friends.

I enjoyed using the Contest Online Score Board, thanks to our VE2 friends for
setting this up.  It really helped me push to overcome the score of my Deep
Dixie Contest Club (http://deepdixiecc.org) buddy, John McVey, K4AFE.  Barely
passed him.  He's a really good op, because he knows the value of BIC!

And, I got spotted twice while running.  Thanks to those two guys who helped me
by doing that.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet