[3830] IARU WS7L SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WS7L SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 20:27:25 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   34             4       4
   80:  117            10       7
   40:  206            21      13
   20:  316            32      37
   15:   90             7       7
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Wonderful condx on 20 m here to EU, with some signals being heard almost the
whole 24 hours, but no EU on any other band. The band was so packed that at
first I was getting a better rate in terms of actual points by S&P. I could
run 70 per hour and get mostly 1 and 3 pointers, or S&P and pick up 60
5-pointers. Then once I had them cleaned out, I ran a lot.

Nearly doubled my score from last year. Half again the Q's and lots more
multipliers.

Thanks to all and especially the HQ and IARU stations who called in on my runs,
and all of you who spotted me.

Stations logged on all five bands I worked were K5GN, W7RN, N5ZO, K9NW, PJ2HQ,
N7VM, NU1AW/5, W1AW/2

73, Carl WS7L
K-Line, SteppIR DB-18 up 20 m + assorted verticals.