[3830] IARU PJ4DX SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, teleniuslowe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PJ4DX SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 20:35:00 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 11.75

  160:   0       0      0        0
   80:   0      49     13       20
   40:   0     160     17       32
   20:   0     519     21       41
   15:   0      25      5       12
   10:   0       4      1        3
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     757     57      108  Total Score = 532,125

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Only a part-time entry this year. Conditions seemed very poor to North America
but reasonable towards Europe. Nothing at all from Africa apart from EA8,
Oceania apart from ZL6HQ, and only a few JA, 5B and 4X from Asia. All very
disappointing, but I suppose we have to get used to this for the next few
years! S9+20dB summer QRN meant not a single QSO on 160m, but some of the
EU HQ stations had good signals on 80m. EF4HQ was the only station I worked
on the 5 bands 10-80m. Rig: FT-2000, amp: Acom 1500 at 1kW to Spiderbeam at
30ft and 40m and 80m quarter-wave verticals.