[3830] IARU KH6CJJ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KH6CJJ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 02:06:53 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   37             7       3
   40:  155            15       8
   20:  430            20      23
   15:   62             9       3
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of fun even though conditions were not great.  For some reason, the time
between 2200 and 0200, which is mid-day here in Hawaii, was particularly bad,
with any contacts hard to find for me.  After that, things really picked up on
20 and I spent many hours running US and JA stations.  The rate was not high,
but steady. This contest seems to be very European oriented, which makes my
number of multipliers low compared to the number of contacts.  All in all, it
was great and I think I improve my cw contesting technique with each one.

Thanks for all the Qs!

Aloha, Kent