[3830] IARU OE1HHB SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, harald.hofbauer@kapsch.net
Subject: [3830] IARU OE1HHB SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:29:35 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: OE1HHB
Operator(s): OE1HHB
Station: OE1HHB

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: Vienna
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:           0
   80:          36      4       24
   40:          93      8       31
   20:          96      9       21
   15:          53      7       17
   10:          22      5        8
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     300     33      101  Total Score = 85,224

Club:

Comments:

Worse propagation and some antenna problems which I already knew before the
contest. I burned my Chameleon Hybrid antenna base a few weeks ago and was not
able to operate my 20 m long "down the balcony" vertical for 80/160
and a matched antenna for 20m. Used the MFJ telescopic antenna for Lambda 1/4
matching on 10 and 15 with low SWR but on 20m it was over 1:4 when extended to
5m without any further matching on the antenna base (but the TS-590SG ATU
managed it fine). On 40m I used 5m vertical togehter with the MFJ-67 coil with
low SWR and on 80m a 1,8 m long MFJ mobile antenna. All antennas mounted on a
6th floor corner balcony railing.

Despite antenna problems and bad propagation I was happy to get 300 SSB QSOs
into my logbook. See you again in another one.