[3830] IARU NA8V SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NA8V SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:51:14 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 22:40
Radios: SO2R

  160:    61            7        4
   80:   244           16       21
   40:   461           23       33
   20:   857           32       37
   15:   122           12       10
   10:     8            1        2
-------------------------------------
Total:  1753    0      92      106  Total Score = 1,010,394

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I had thought my 1hr. late start didn't hurt too much but it looks like it cost
me on 15.  Conditions were surprising good and the noise surprisingly moderate
compared to how things have recently been.  No blazing hours but rates were
quite consistent throughout the contest.  The lack of sunspots is what it is,
with relatively low absorption it's always a fun time.

I hope that all the folks who complain about the length of the WW and want
points for working Ws put in a strong effort for this one.

Thanks for the Qs,
greg/na8v