[3830] IARU KU2M SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KU2M SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:31:03 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:          14      4       8
   40:         246     21      31
   20:         353     19      34
   15:          60     13      21
   10:           1              1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     674     57      95  Total Score = 250,800

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A long family outing for most of Saturday "DX time" eliminated me from
serious competition. You know, summer. Didn't get home until after 11 PM, which
was too late for most of the action, but made the best of it - & it was fun
while it lasted!

Conditions for the few hours I was able to be on Saturday morning were somewhat
poor to EU, with weak/watery sigs on 20. However, to my surprise, there was prop
to EU on 15M & I was hearing & working the louder EU stations - mostly
"HQ" stations - so just for the "halibut," I checked out
10M - and to my even greater surprise I heard and worked II9HQ - the only EU
station I've heard on 10 for some time now. Sadly, however, he was the only sig
on the entire band, and I just couldn't hang around.