[3830] IARU DR4A(JH5GHM) SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kondou@voyackey.net
Subject: [3830] IARU DR4A(JH5GHM) SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 05:23:45 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): JH5GHM
Station: DQ4T

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0      0      0        0
   80:   84     28     25       25
   40:  100     26     24       28
   20:  457    125     58       43
   15:   54     40     24       16
   10:   23     17     11       10
-------------------------------------
Total:  718    236    142      122  Total Score = 705,672

Club:

Comments:

As a team leader of AS#6 WRTC 2018, I went to Frankfurt to learn propagation for
each band to establish the strategy for the next year.  Unfortunately, my team
mate didn't join me this time, and this was single operator attempt.

I put DXCC for Zones in the summary, since Zone is not multiplier for WRTC
2018.  I used WTRC 2018 mode for this participation.  So there was no cluster
information nor predefined SCP.

The condition in Europe was completely different from what I had experienced
when working Europe in Japan.  The band was much quieter than what was in
Japan.
I had an issue with releasing PTT(about 0.5sec) after sending CW message with
Winkeyer, so I often had problem to copy the call sign when running.  I hope
this will be fixed next year.
Due to the purpose of this trip, I tried to go and listen to each band as much
as possible regardless of the activity on the band, so the total number of Qs
was not as expected, but it's almost what I expected before the contest
(1000Qs).

Special thanks to DL3YM, DK9VZ, DK1VD, DH2WQ and DC8QT for this trip.

equipment: TS-590SG /w Afedri SDR-Net for panadaptor, Mosley 4el trapped
tri-bander for 10-15-20, long-wire for 40-80.
logging software: SkookumLogger 2.1.8