[3830] NAQP RTTY K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 02:19:25 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  179    42
   20:  104    35
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  283    77  Total Score = 21,791

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

I did not use a K3 and paddles for this one!  My best RTTY score in any contest
so far.

Took about 20 minutes to figure out how to get the Flex and N1MM to work, but
it started a 102 QSO run on 20  which averaged 81 QSO/hour.  Dipole at 22 ft.
works pretty well during mid-day, but not at night.

Two hours and 18 minutes on 40 produced 125 QSOs.  Inverted vee at 34 ft. works
FB most of the time.

Missed about 4 hours of prime time due to a dinner engagement. About 6 hours of
activity.

During the very late hours it was difficult to decode and make QSOs.

40: 179  42
20: 104  35