[3830] CWopsT OF3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:09:58 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 19

Call: OF3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OF3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  46
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  46  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,116

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Probably my all time best CWT.... Thought I had missed the start by an hour,
because I heard a lot of CWT activity already at 1857Z on the FM detector (a
hidden mode contest? hi) ... Conditions were good Stateside and a lot of new
calls worked from there. Most were locked to their frequency during the next
half hour. At 1944Z it was shocking to find IK0YVV and ON4UN up from 14028, but
a desert above --- then with CQ CWT I got a half a dozen earlier heard S/P, but
Europeans only.. All USA signals had disappeared or departed from 14 MHz....
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA