[3830] Scot DX GM4AFF SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Scot DX GM4AFF SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 13:14:34 +0000
Scottish DX Contest

Call: GM4AFF
Operator(s): GM4AFF
Station: GM4AFF

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0      0        0           0
   80:   48      0        3          19
   40:  168     51        9          42
   20:  302     99        2          52
   15:   69     24        3          29
   10:   52     10        1          23
Total:  639    184       18         165  Total Score = 481,107

Club:

Comments:

More activity than I had expected for a new contest - seemed like it fitted well
in the calendar as there were no competing contests. From a GM perspective it
was very difficult to pick up GM multipliers as most GMs were inaudible on the
higher bands, or they couldn't hear me, and I heard very few on the lower
bands. Perhaps next year, with a bit of positive publicity globally and in
Scotland it will be an even better event.
Thanks for all the QSOs!
Stewart
GM4AFF