[3830] CWopsT RM2D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM2D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:04:40 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 27

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): RM2D
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:  16
   20:   6
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Mults = 14  Total Score = 378

Club:

Comments:

That last session is always a struggle. First of all to wake up at 0530 local
time. Then to hear many US but not being heard despite a kW.... (this time on
40)

15 meter was open to Scandinavia and Central Europe, but too many EU are stuck
on 40 and 20. Please check bands during these morning sessions. RBN spot UA3
nicely, but no EU activity. Thanks for those QSYing!

I guess these 3 sessions now have made me pass the bronze level. Feeling very
happy about that!

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)