[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tsrwvcomm@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:57:27 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Jul 28

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

  160:   0      P
   80:   0      0
   40:   6      5
   20:   6      5
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     12  Total Score = 168

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got on late---Operated from a nearby parking lot in ashville NC while xyl was at
a horse show. Used the mobile whips on 15, 20, and 40m, with manual switching
(unscrewing)of antenna whips on the mag mount for band changes, stood the whole
time and used the hood of the SUV for both an operating table for the icom706
and antenna ground plane. Thanks to n3bb for alerting me of these weekly
events--- I never seem to know when they are on, since the nccc website is not
regularly updated (from what I can tell). Fun to be on the air in a sort of
clandestine type of operation---thanks for the qsos, emergency preparedness
style! 73 ted N9NB