[3830] IOTA JA1BPA(@JG1ZUY) SO(A)12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, icko@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [3830] IOTA JA1BPA(@JG1ZUY) SO(A)12Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 00:37:44 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: JA1BPA
Operator(s): JA1BPA
Station: JG1ZUY

Class: SO(A)12Mixed HP
QTH: IOTA: AS-007
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:    1        1
   40:  166       38       4       4
   20:  285       57     135      16
   15:   23       17       6       4
   10:    9        6
Total:  484      119     145      24  Total Score = 720,005

Club: University of Tokyo Contest Club

Comments:

*** Solar cycle minimum is here to stay! ***

The propagation on higher bands has definitely deteriorated even
compared with that of last year.  10/15mb was completely dead when
the contest started (our local time 21:00), but 20mb was very good
toward Northern Europe.  My best rate for the 60 min QSO rate was
the first hour and I worked 128 Qs on CW, not bad for a contest with
serial numbers.

I have read that the RSGB CC is considering shortening of contest
exchanges for IOTA stations, but I personally like the challenge
of the current loo~ng exchanges.  The serial number contest is very
different from contests with predictable exchanges where you can
run SO2R (or 2BSIQ) more easily.

See you again in CQ WW contests.

Best 73,

Icko, JA1BPA