[3830] WAE CW N9CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N9CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 00:40:41 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sycamore, IL.
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    1    0      4
   40:   64    0     69
   20:  206    0     74
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  271    0    147  Total Score = 39,837

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Didn't have much time for this one.  WAE CW is a really fun contest.  A total
crap shoot for conditions, though.  40/80m were noisy with QRN from distant
T-storms.  20m was much better.  I got a chance to play around some more with
the new Icom IC-7300.  I continue to be impressed with this little rig.  It
more than held it's own at this QTH.  Amazing noise reduction, especially on
low bands.  It actually works!  Several qso's would not have been in the log
without it.

IC-7300, 100w
2 ele 40m yagi @ 95' (Cushcraft XM-240)
4 ele 20m yagi @ 85' (homebrew)
Bent wire vertical for 80m.
N1MM+ for logging on antique Celeron CPU running WinDoze XP.