[3830] WAE CW DJ5MW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DJ5MW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:29:21 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN47
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   98     5    35
   40:  324   756    68
   20:  611  1550    94
   15:  101   103    47
   10:    4     0     4
-------------------------
Total: 1138  2414   634  Total Score = 2,247,530

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

difficult condx this time! Missed some of 10m mults due to rest strategy...
np2x was loud on 10m on sunday afternoon, but the only station on the band.

QTC traffic worked fine most of the time. Please consider repeating the Call of
the receiving station before sending QTCs. So it's clear, whom you send the QTCs
and if you copied the Call correctly.
Quite a few stations with choppy CW related to working remote or HF issues?
made it hard to copy right.

Gave the IC7300 a try as main radio!
I love this little radio. ok, you need bandfilter to avoid ovf and I also have
the INRAD RX mod and a preselector in line just in case.

Nice race with DJ1YFK and UW2M on cqcontest! A pity that OM2VL is missing.
You are both mult kings! congrats!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW