[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 03:26:20 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 18

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  18     15
   40:  21     15
   20:  12      9
   15:   1      1
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  52     40  Total Score = 2,080

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, it sure was harder tonight than last week. Fifteen meters was not open ...
one contact to CA with Marko. Nil heard otherwise. It became quickly apparent
that this was gonna be a low band night, with even 20 sparse. Thanks to the
aforementioned N5ZO and K0AD for the only three baggers. I blew a chance for
one Q on 160 with KZ5D by showing up ten seconds late. My bad.

Had a sked on 3540 with DAN WA for an antenna check after the NSL but was not
able to copy  single call through the nasty QRN.

Five minute segments: 5 (stayed too long on 15), 10, 9, 9, 10, and 8. Wow, this
one was a battle.

Thanks for the QSOs. Jim N3BB