[3830] NAQP SSB KH7XS(K4XS) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KH7XS(K4XS) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:53:59 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): 7.52

  160:
   80:
   40:  241    42
   20:  629    52
   15:   30    10
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  901   110  Total Score = 99,110

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I haven't done a NAQP in several years due to move to KH6.  I'm still setting up
the station for 80 and 160, no antenna yet for those bands, so this was not
going to be a serious effort.  Plans were to finish laying the last of the
radials for the 80 meter 4 square which did get done during off times.  15 was
disappointing since it was open somewhat, but I got tired of listening to
nothing but static after the CQs.

KH6 is 5 hours solar time behind the east coast so we didn't get sunset until
around 0430Z which doesn't give much time for 40 to open, especially to the
east coast.