[3830] WAE CW 9N7AE(LZ4AX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 9N7AE(LZ4AX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 04:41:04 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 9N7AE
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: 9N7AE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kathmandu
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:
   40:   97          90
   20:   83   40     44
   15:    9   10     10
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  189   50    144  Total Score = 34,416

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Kathmandu turned out to be quite a challenging location to work EU from during
this time of the year. Rain, and rain, and rain ... and S9+ noise. Even RU1A
was ESP level most of the time. Being halfway on the southern slope of a pretty
steep hill also helped to equalize my RX and TX capabilities ...
Nevertheless, it felt good to provide one more mult in what was once my
favorite contest. And of course, all of it was done totally unplugged!
Congratulations to everyone who managed to pull me out, especially to those 8
stations who did it on all 3 bands.

Thanks to KM4DAY/9N7ES for convincing me to make the trip, helping to get the
antennas up and not saying even a word when I would ask for a ginger tea at
4am.

Our sincere thanks to Dr Arnico Panday and his family for hosting us, getting
our licenses and making us feel at home.
QSL for both 9N7AE and 9N7ES via LZ3SM - bureau, OQRS, direct.

73, Alex LZ4AX
Get unplugged!