[3830] CWopsT N4YA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4YA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 04:13:14 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 24

Call: N4YA
Operator(s): N4YA
Station: N4YA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Atlanta
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:   0
   80:   6
   40:  26
   20:   8
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  40  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I had to send everything on the vibroplex, as N1MM was not set up for the
correct com ports or keyer!!!!  However, it was a lot of fun dialing the keyer
WAYYYY UP and seeing everyone copy like there was no tomorrow!

I also was using the back up amp, Alpha 76A, so I had to manually tune---As
Buford T. Justice would say, "what in the hell is the world coming
to...", I HAD TO MANUALLY TUNE!!!!!  Brad Focken has my 9500, and is
fixing some small quirks.

Fun night!

See y'all in the pile ups!

Chris