[3830] HiQP N6WM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] HiQP N6WM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 04:33:25 +0000
Hawaii QSO Party

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Fremont CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6~

  160:
   80:    4                     3
   40:    9      4              5
   20:   10     11              8
   15:    8      4      1       5
   10:    3             1       2
-----------------------------------
Total:   33     20      2      23  Total Score = 3,220

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

So how many KH6 stations can you work with a Diplole, a 5btv and a KPA500?

well probably more than this if I was a bit more diligent.

At the NCCC picnic, there was lots of talk about HQP.  And when our family was
in Hawaii 2 months ago, the KH6 Oahu folks treated us so well that I knew I
would throw a few out that direction.  Also lots of NCCC ties out there.

So I fired up my flex lab here in fremont to see just what we could do from sea
level with a dipole and a 5btv, in between shuttling kids to soccer and washing
cars.

Thanks to all the friendly stations on all the islands out there, and a special
shout out to Alan, LLoyd, Eran, Rob, Kimo and everyone who was on the air..

Special gold star to KH6CJJ who actually answered a CQ directed to KH6..  spin
the dial and get a few more in the log!  Maybe invite some more NCCC out there
to make an event of it and light those Islands up!

Always fun and Hawaii hospitality out in full force.

Mahalo and Aloha

Chris
N6WM