[3830] OhQP K7HKR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K7HKR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 02:42:32 +0000
Ohio QSO Party

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:           6
   20:           5
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0      11  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 9  Total Score = 99

Club:

Comments:

100 watts, homebrew magnetic loop from AZ

Was mostly working the KS and HI QSO parties, but also had trouble begin heard
at times in OH.  20 was doing fine early, which makes sense because KS wasn't
very strong at that time, so OH was probably just the right distance.  Was nice
to work a Phone Fray regular on two bands.  I gave 80 the old college try late
in the contest, but my loop just doesn't put out enough juice at that low of
frequency to get through to the handful of stations I heard.