[3830] CoQP AD0DX/M Mobile Multi-OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad0dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP AD0DX/M Mobile Multi-OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:05:02 +0000
Colorado QSO Party

Call: AD0DX/M
Operator(s): AD0DX
Station: AD0DX

Class: Mobile Multi-OpMixed LP
QTH: MOBILE
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  184    100     284  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 37  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 78,000

Club:

Comments:

This was my first COQP and it was a lot of fun.  We moved to Colo Springs in
June and were looking forward to this.

My wife is my driver and we decided to drive from Colo Springs to Durango.

There were a few times where we were driving down roads where we were
surrounded by mountain wall on both sides and just seemed no RF was getting out
too far, or maybe just going straight up.

Thanks for all the qso's and hope to work you next year.

73's

Ron AD0DX/m and Cathy (XYL) driver