[3830] TnQP KI4MZC SO FixedCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4mzc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP KI4MZC SO FixedCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 02:10:04 +0000
Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: SO FixedCW QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   15                    13
   40:   29                    26
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   44     0       0      39  Total Score = 5,348

Club:

Comments:

Sri about the dupe!.. but you probably ignored it.  I hope.

I heard nothing from TN on 20 or 15m; 20 seemed very long. I did hear a lot of
north US and west coast US as well as VEs answering TN stations. 40 picked up
early and kept going until nearly the end.  80 picked up in the evening.
Several stations out of state answered my CQ TN and I heard this with other out
of state stations calling CQ TN. No in-state station answered my
cq...interesting. Maybe I have it wrong.

Thank you mobiles and portables, and all of you TN stations who kept trying to
get my 5w signal!!!