[3830] All Asian SSB K7HKR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB K7HKR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 10:52:17 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   4     4
   20:   4     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club:

Comments:

100 watts, homebrew magnetic loop from AZ

This is a tough row to hoe with my station, but decided to give it a shot.
Didn't hear anything at the beginning of the contest, so went to bed early and
then up before 4am local time (11UT) and that paid off with good conditions on
40.  I couldn't work all the JA stations I heard, but the ones I worked were
easy.  Also heard Indonesia.  Tried 80, but my loop needs perfect conditions to
reach Asia down there.  Worked JA stations on 20 from 05-06UT on Sunday.  Tried
to work the early morning enhancement on 40 again, but didn't get any new
stations despite also hearing S. Korea and Thailand.