[3830] TnQP KG4IGC SO FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP KG4IGC SO FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 08:03:02 +0000
Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:   48     16      0      45
   20:    0      0      0       0
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
    6:    0      0      0       0
    2:    0      0      0       0
  222:    0      0      0       0
  432:    0      0      0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   48     16      0      45  Total Score = 8,840

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had a some computer problems at the start of the contest so I got a late start.
40 meters seemed to be the place to be for good propagation to TN. This was a
very fast paced contest and the band was very active through the entire QSO
party. Tried to listen out on 15, 20 and 80 but didn't hear enough TN stations
to warrant a band change. Many thanks goes out to the mobile stations W4NZ,
K4ZGB,& N4VV who did a fantastic job. Worked K4TCG on both CW & LSB but
never heard the W1AW/4 station. I heard fellow Swamp Fox Dave WN4AFP several
times throughout the day in the massive mobile pileups. I have to say that
despite only getting to work stations on 40 and none of the other bands, really
good time in the TNQP and look forward to next year.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANT: 272' horizontal loop