[3830] WAE SSB WA3EKL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alanbh@cablespeed.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB WA3EKL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 01:01:44 +0000
WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA3EKL
Operator(s): WA3EKL N3DPB KB3VQC K3TBD W3UL
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SEVERN MD
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

   80:    5          20
   40:   24    19    45
   20:  212   215    68
   15:    9    14    16
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  250   248   149  Total Score = 74,053

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From the WA3EKL contest crew.
It was an interesting contest with very poor start conditions.  Reminded me of
the late seventies when the upper bands were dead except back then the noise
level was S0 to S1 now it is S5 to S7 with all our present electronic racket.
80, 40, 20 and 15 performed well despite loosing the upper 15 meter beam to a
bad piece of coax.  Everything we could hear we worked even on Friday night on
40 and 80 meters.  The food was excellent as always and the crew performed
exceptionally well despite the poor conditions with the highest of attitudes.
Hope you all had as much fun as we did.

73, from the WA3EKL contest crew