[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA1ZE/3(@W3XTT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stanka1ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA1ZE/3(@W3XTT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:11:02 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  101    48  Total Score = 4,848

Club:

Comments:

My permanent home is now in the Tampa bay area. With the forecast of Irma
zeroing in on Tampa there was much to do with preparation. Filling sand bags,
helping with storm shutters in our neighborhood, left little time to think
about contesting. Linda and I made it through the storm with only 1 tree
falling in the back yard, no power, and a huge mess to clean up.... Thanks to
all for the prayers and good wishes!

Sunday morning I turned on the radio thinking of giving out FN01 to my regular
friends on 1440.205. Many callers and lots of conversation about Irma. Band
conditions felt pretty good. I was surprised to have Bob, W9EWZ EN52 570mi call
me on SSB to my west and easy cw QSOs with 500 milers KT1R FN54; N1BUG FN55 in
Maine.

No digital this time.

73, Stan