[3830] WAE SSB PY2YU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PY2YU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 02:50:51 +0000
WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2YU
Operator(s): PY2EYE PY2NA PY2YU
Station: PY2YU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sao Miguel Arcanjo
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    7     0    28
   40:   73    60    81
   20:  223   194    72
   15:  302   360    70
   10:  121   100    54
-------------------------
Total:  726   714   305  Total Score = 438,895

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Rig: TS-590S
Amp: Alpha 91b
Pwr: 1KW
Ant: 10/15/20 - TH7DX
     40 - 2 el. Yagi
     80 - Inverted V

Hi guys,

After some months we decided on thursday before the contest to entry into WAE
SSB from our little station. It was one "relax" operation even more
considering with extremely poor propagation.

I don't remember so bad conditions since 2008/2009.

Thank you everyone who spent your time to call us. We can't copy some weak
stations due a local QRM afecting our RX.

We congratule ZW8T, PR7AA and ZX5J for their outstanding scores.

73/DX

PY2YU - Tom
PY2NA - Mark
PY2EYE - Nilson