[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA3ELE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3ele@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA3ELE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 03:42:46 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:   1      1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  60     36  Total Score = 3,744

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not much effort, but, still had fun. Most of my station is under construction as
I still need to replace the mast on my one and only tower that used to hold over
a dozen antennas. On 6, I was only using a HALO at around 35ft with 100watts and
my typical 8el yagi on 2m with 100watts at start and after a few hours I added
in the amplifier. On the microwaves I only had left the 1296 and 2304 4 stacks
of 55el loopers and a Sunday after noon visit to my roof top yielded a 10GHz
QSO with Stephen VE3ZV. That was fun!

It was great to hear the few rovers that went out and I was able to work,
VEOIL/R, NF2RS/R & KF2MR/R. Thanks for going out guys, it's always fun
chasing them around the different grids.

Lots of CQ's often yielded a QSO and I even heard a few stations I have never
worked before.

By January, I should have the station all back together and fully functioning
again with all bands from 50MHz to 24GHz.

Now to get ready for the 10GHz & Up contest and all the Fall Sprints as a
rover.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm