[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WH7W HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WH7W HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 04:35:53 +0000
NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: WH7W
Operator(s): WH7W
Station: WH7W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1:06

   80:
   40:   2    00:06
   20:  28     1.00
---------------------
Total:  30     Mults = 18  Total Score = 540

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The Sprint format is interesting. Seemed like any change made to the FUNCTION
KEYS to get the message format correct required close/open of logging software.
Computer audio connections had been giving me a fit for so I made a recent sound
card "upgrade" about a month ago. I must have upset MMTTY settings in
the process, despite thinking I had it all tested and working. Additional pain
as I turned off the UOS in MMTTY, which appeared to cause troubles on the
receive side. As much as I fumbled early, I noted plenty of company as several
ops were not sending their state and I received several 599's in the exchange
as well. Once I got the FUNCTION KEYS set properly and the key sequence down,
all was good. Thanks for the Q's and apologies to anyone who had trouble
decoding my transmission.