[3830] Salmon Run K7HKR SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K7HKR SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 05:56:08 +0000
Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:           2      0
   40:           7      0
   20:           4      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0      13      0  Mults = 7  Total Score = 682

Club:

Comments:

100 watts, homebrew magnetic loop from AZ

Saturday only.  Simultaneous to IA, NJ, NH, and Rt 66, so couldn't focus on
this too much especially because those azimuths put WA near one of my loop
nulls.  Conditions weren't great and was unable to work about half of the
stations I heard.  I don't get out well on 80, but ironically that was the only
band where I heard and worked the bonus station for 500 points.  A special
shout-out to KB7HDX who made a herculean but unsuccessful attempt to pull me
out of the noise on 80.