[3830] SAC CW HA3DX(HA4XH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha4xh@freemail.hu
Subject: [3830] SAC CW HA3DX(HA4XH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:16:19 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: HA3DX
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Paks
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

   80:  105    33
   40:  119    34
   20:  137    37
   15:   25    13
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  387   118  Total Score = 45,666

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Antennas : 5 el monobander Long John Yagis for 28-21-14MHz/ / 4el Slovenian Quad
for 28-21-14MHz / Lazy-H antennas for 7 MHZ (NW-SE/SW-NE) / NVIS (N/S)for 7MHz
NVIS (N/S) and Delta loops (SW-NE)/NW/SE/for 3,5MHz /  / K9AY

Because of thunderstorms even spercell and heavy rain with lightnings I had to
disconnect antennas and switch off everything for altogether six hours. I could
only use for reception my K9AY low bands and Slovenian Quad high bands, but
still heavy noise remain.
10meters first I heard weak OF100FI/0 and tunned up my linear for this band,
but he has gone away hard luck! After some CQ and OF6MW called me. The only
station I could work there. It was my first SAC in CW mode.

Thanks for all QSO's! 73's es Gl!
Charlie HA4XH