[3830] ARRL 10G+ VA3ELE 10G Plus LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ VA3ELE 10G Plus LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 02:07:53 +0000
ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: 10G Plus LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  10G:   25       13823
  24G:    2         654
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
---------------------------
Total:   27       14477  Total Score = 17,177

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Great fun of the two weekends. Spent the first week travelling along Lake Erie
with Steve VE3SMA. The second weekend, I made the trek to Mont Shefford, Quebec
to meet with Jimmy VE2JWH and Pierre VE2GT.
Highlight of the contest was working K1RZ in FM19JH on rain scatter over the
451km path from FN02AT and in the September weekend, I finally received the
parts to complete my 24GHz system which allowed for a nice SSB QSO with VE3SMA
over the 197km path from FN13FX to FN03CG.

See you next year :-)

73 de Peter - VA3ELE