[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 03:10:28 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 22

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   3      2
   80:   8      4
   40:  18     14
   20:   2      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  32     22  Total Score = 704

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Simple goal tonight, bump up my Ladder Average. DONE!
Only neighbors on 15m and 20m. Surprise to have 20m so bad.
40m was the money band. Up and down picking up everyone I could.
Wish I could win more jump balls...  Finally I knew I had to go
get the easy Qs and Mults on 80m. Was easier than expected QRP.
That encouraged me to try 160m in the last 2 minutes and I luckily
got 3 x 2 - amazing for QRP in the last minute scramble on 160m.
Thanks for the score bump! See you for the finale next week.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

15m, 20m: Force12 C31XR at 72 ft
40m: Force12 2 Element Yagi at 78 ft
80m: 4-square array