[3830] CQ WW RTTY AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:05:10 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AB8M
Operator(s): AB8M KB8O
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  200       42      17    10
   40:  390       53      39    13
   20:  647       41      56    21
   15:  320       18      54    22
   10:    6        0       1     1
------------------------------------
Total: 1563      154     167    67  Total Score = 1,255,180

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

40 and 80 were tough nuts to crack on Friday and Saturday nights.  Almost had no
EU on Friday night and conditions were only marginally better on Saturday.
Looking at last year's logs, we had much better condx to Europe on the low
bands in 2016.  As a result, while the QSO count is similar to last year our
score took a hit.  Sunday we missed the morning to attend the Cleveland
Hamfest, but saw better conditions on 20 and 15 in the afternoon.  As always, a
great time and thank you to everyone we put in the log book.  See you in
February for WPX RTTY.

-Doug AB8M
-Jay KB8O