[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9DR Classic SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9DR Classic SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:01:59 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: Classic SOAB LP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 11:28

   80:   49      23       4     5
   40:   62      23       7     7
   20:  204      33      40    18
   15:   27       7      14    11
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  342      86      65    41  Total Score = 111,360

Club:

Comments:

Once, again, I failed to work my own state!  Also no luck with nearby states of
UT, ND, MT and SD.  Glad to work many Outlaws and pass out the WY multiplier.

Had to run K3 barefoot because of RFI to garage door opener and new security
system when running high power. Hadn't had problems in the past, so this was a
bad surprise. Antennas are simple low dipoles on 40 & 80 that I'd hoped to
replace this summer, and a rotary trap dipole on 10/15/20 to be replace with
new beam.  Shoulder surgery in May postponed those projects until next year.

Should be back in AZ in a few weeks.  Snow is coming tomorrow.  Look forward to
breakfasts with Outlaws.

73,

Dan - K9DR