[3830] CQ WW RTTY K0ACP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0acp@k0acp.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K0ACP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:28:48 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sanford, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:   45      24       4     5
   40:   89      28      17    12
   20:  108      18      35    14
   15:   38       2      22    15
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  280      72      78    46  Total Score = 101,136

Club:

Comments:

This was my first real effort at CQ WW RTTY and a great opportunity to learn how
to integrate man, computer, software and radio.  As a midwesterner, I really
liked the ability to work and count US-based contacts, made the event more
engaging for me given my station's capabilities.

I noticed a lot of spotty propagation and never heard anything on 10m.  Going
into the contest, my goal was 250 Q's with a guesstimate of ~75K points, so
from that perspective, I am satisfied with my showing.

Thanks to all whom organized this event! As well as, the other participants who
made the q's possible.

73 es God Bless,

Art / K0ACP