[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:24:21 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): K0TG W0BV W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  212       43      12    11
   40:  718       52      80    31
   20:  892       53      80    30
   15:  212       39      67    24
   10:   18        5       9    10
------------------------------------
Total: 2052      192     246   106  Total Score = 2,164,890

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was more fun than anticipated!! 15 was a total surprise with moments of
"old times" with sunspots. 10 had short north/south openings on
Saturday and Sunday. Funny thing about 10 was we heard both sides of many Qs
with SA stations, but the stateside stations could not hear us. Those were 18
bonus Qs on 10. It seemed participation was down as we missed some familiar
calls. Thanks to all for the contacts and hope to see you all next year.