[3830] CQ WW RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:38:19 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 30:05

   80:   30      17        2     3
   40:  129      33       30    14
   20:  126      20       35    14
   15:   67       6       33    13
   10:    2       0        2     2
------------------------------------
Total:  354      76      102    46  Total Score = 160,160

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had to struggle to work the EU stations on 20 meters Friday and Saturday,
plenty of them to work, they just couldn't hear me very well. 40 meters was a
little easier to work EU Friday and Saturday Evening. Got up early on Sunday
around 3 AM and 40 was very busy with West Coast stations working JA's left and
right. I did not hear or work ANY JA's which was disappointing to say the least.
Spent a lot of time on 15 meters all weekend. Heard plenty of EU Saturday and
Sunday. Things got really interesting when I started hearing Oman and a few
other Middle East stations. Swung my Hex  toward the SW around 3 PM on Saturday
and was able to work several Hawaiian stations, Tonga, the Marianas, and
Australia. 10 meters opened to SA on Sunday afternoon, but was only able to
work two stations. Saw fellow Swamp Foxer KS4YX Gil on 15 meters in passing on
Sunday but did not get to work him. In the end, it was a very fun contest and I
am already looking forward to next year!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Pwr: 100
ANT: Horizontal Loop, Hex, 40/20 Super Loop